Friday, August 3, 2012

My New Favorite Fettuccine Alfredo

I love Fettuccine Alfredo -- it's my favorite dinner. Making alfredo sauce at home that I actually like has been...challenging. I found this one on Pinterest, and I was seriously stoked that it tastes so good!

Fettuccine Alfredo
Pasta of your choice (fettuccine is classic)
1 stick butter
1 clove minced garlic
1 pint heavy cream
1 cup Parmesan cheese
2 tbsp cream cheese
salt and pepper to taste 

Cook the pasta in boiling water while making the sauce in a separate pot. In a sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter and add the garlic, then cook for 2 minutes. Add cream and cream cheese and heat until bubbly, but not boiling. Add the Parmesan and stir until the cheese is melted in. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve over hot pasta. Great over grilled chicken and broccoli! 

No comments:

Post a Comment